Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dehydrated Crackers

 
    These crackers are excellent. I like to have them with a salad for dinner or munching on them for a snack. They are very flavorful and work well for eating with salsa or hummus.
   





1 C. Flax
1 C. Sunflower seeds
3 T. Onion powder
2 t. Salt
1 1/2 t. Cumin
1 1/2 C. Water

    The original recipe says to grind the flax seeds, when I made them in the picture above I did not grind them, and personally I like them better because the flax seeds taste a little different when they are ground. Now my mom like them better when they seeds are ground, other wise they get stuck in your teeth, so whatever you want to do :-)
  Process seeds in food processor (different from grinding :-), add spices and water. Let sit a few
minutes. Dehydrate. Enjoy!

Courtesy of : Mary Fucci

No comments: